If you want to broadcast the DPC season for WEU and NA regions, please follow these rules:
- Community broadcasters can only broadcast DOTA TV feeds on their stream. Showcasing any of the officially produced broadcast feeds, including those available in-game (re-streaming), is not allowed. Please follow this rule strictly to avoid potential copyright infringement violations.
- Community broadcasts are permitted only in a non-commercial manner, therefore we ask you not to have any brand & sponsor materials visible either on your stream feed (ie. sponsor overlays, logos, transitions, merchandise, etc.) as well as your channel page (sponsor banners, logos, chatbot messages, etc.) while you are covering the event, including breaks between games and/or series.
- By default, unlicensed commercial broadcast entities (linear & digital) are not allowed to act as community broadcasters. Individual broadcasts performed by employed community members of non-partnered commercial broadcast entities also qualify as commercial broadcasts and, thus, are not allowed.
- Please ensure that your viewers are informed that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the stream belong only to you and not to the tournament organizers.
- You should not claim to represent the PGL, Valve, or “Dota Pro Circuit” in any form.
- PGL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Community Broadcast Guidelines or any part thereof.