Thank you for your interest in covering the PGL CS2 MAJOR COPENHAGEN 2024 as a community caster. We would like to take this opportunity to kindly remind you of the rules and guidelines set in place for community broadcasts for this event. Please make sure to respect these rules to avoid any potential infringement actions taken against your channel.
● Community broadcasters can only broadcast CSTV feeds on their stream. Showcasing any of the official broadcast feeds, including those available in-game (re-streaming), is not allowed. Please follow this rule strictly to avoid potential copyright infringement violations.
● Community broadcasts must use a delay of 90 seconds on their channel/stream for the broadcast duration of any Major CSTV-related content. (this does not apply to the Open and Closed Qualifiers)
● Community broadcasts need to be performed overall in a non-commercial manner. Community streamers are not permitted to use professional studio-level broadcasting features (i.e., centralized-broadcast feed, replays, highlights, etc.), nor can they have a physical set featuring multiple talents. Sponsorships in the following categories are not allowed to be displayed on your stream overlay or channel page (Twitch panels, chat, etc.): Companies that generate revenue through activities that rely on Valve game economies, such as key resellers or companies that interact with Valve game inventories (such as skins, cases, keys). / Betting, monitors, gaming chairs
● Commercial broadcast entities (linear & digital) are, by default, not allowed to act as community broadcasters. Individual broadcasts performed by employed community members of non-partnered commercial broadcast entities also qualify as commercial broadcasts and, thus, are not allowed.
● Community broadcasters need to have an overall good community standing.
● Ensure your broadcast fosters a welcoming and respectful atmosphere, and diligently moderate your chat to maintain these standards.
● Players and/or personalities currently banned by Valve from events are not allowed to be part of your community broadcast, both in visual and auditory capacities. The complete list is available here: https://liquipedia.net/counterstrike/Banned_Players/Valve
● Please use the official tournament name “PGL CS2 MAJOR COPENHAGEN 2024” or the abbreviation “PGL Major 2024” if space is limited.
● Please ensure that your viewers are informed that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the stream belong only to you and not to the tournament organizers.
● You should not claim to represent the PGL, Valve, or PGL CS2 MAJOR COPENHAGEN 2024 in any form.
● It is your responsibility to maintain a clean and positive image around PGL CS2 MAJOR COPENHAGEN 2024 during match broadcasts. This includes but is not limited to the social media, responses, words, and actions of you and others you choose to broadcast with.
● PGL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Community Broadcast Guidelines or any part thereof.